SMS # 4: Roy Lichtenstein, Folded Hat
Artwork by Roy Lichtenstein
CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
California Proposition 65
Under Proposition 65, consumers in California are entitled to receive specific warnings regarding products containing chemicals that are known, to the State of California, as causing cancer, birth defects, or other types of harm to reproductive systems, when exposure of these chemicals to consumers exceeds designated thresholds. The information below is provided under Proposition 65, and we hope it is of assistance when making decisions regarding purchases.
in the following categories may be subject to Prop 65 warnings:
- Products made with leather or vinyl
- Products that contain batteries
- Leaded glassware and certain glazed products used for food and drink
The Proposition 65 notice is as follows:
WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Composition: Vinyl
- Details: SMS#4 – Folded Hat by Roy Lichtenstein. The SMS Portfolios is a collaboration between William Copley & Dmitri Petrov working with some of the most important artists of the 20th century. Vinyl sheet silk-screened and hand-folded to form a tri-cornered hat. Edition of 2000.
- Measurements: Height: 13.85 inches Width: 7.22 inches
- Product code:58010106BO
- The New Museum is the only museum in New York City exclusively devoted to contemporary art. Founded in 1977, the New Museum is a center for exhibitions, information, and documentation about living artists from around the world. From its beginnings as a one-room office on Hudson Street to the inauguration of its first freestanding building on the Bowery designed by SANAA in 2007, the New Museum continues to be a place of experimentation and a hub of new art and new ideas.
True to the New Museum's forward-looking mission, the New Museum’s Store procures and produces the most engaging and thought-provoking books, gifts, art periodicals, DVDs, as well as two- and three-dimensional art objects.
All sales from the New Museum Store support the exhibitions and programs of the New Museum.
You will receive your artwork in 15 to 20 days from ordering. Due to special handling and documentation, we require a little longer than our regular delivery times.
Returns can be requested within 30 days of receipt of the item. For return instructions please contact Customer Care.